Here are the first random things that popped in my head while typing this:
1. I hardly ever wear my hair down. I think it comes from years of dental assisting and having to wear it up. Drives me a little crazy after about an hour if it’s down.
2. I used to be a dental assistant to the nicest, best dentist around. I miss talking with her.
3. I stopped dental assisting when my son was born. Now he talks to me all day long. All day.
4. I love a good book, but hardly have time to read a good book.
5. I want a goat. I used to have goats but now live in a neighborhood. I think my neighbors would complain if I had a goat.
6. I love the new show ‘Flying Wild Alaska’. By love, I mean LOVE! Finally something to watch on Friday nights and I am engrossed in it the whole time.
7. I also love Steven Tyler on Idol. Or any anywhere else.
8. I love to fly-fish with my husband. Never tried it without him, so maybe I’d love to fish alone too. Oh wait, never mind, that would mean I’d have to touch the fish I catch. Better keep fishing with him.
9. My husband was my brother’s best friend first. Watch out readers of daughter’s with older sons!
10. I ran a marathon 10 years ago and hate running. Don’t ask.